Arriving in showrooms in the summer, Vauxhall’s all-new five-door entry-level model VIVA will be priced from £7,995 on-the-road.
The VIVA range will consist of two trim levels, the SE and SL. However with Air Con and ecoFLEX versions of the SE trim, there’ll be a choice of four generously specified models in the range.
Both trim levels feature a high level of standard equipment, including tyre pressure monitoring system, city mode steering, lane departure warning, cruise control with speed limiter and front fog lights with cornering function.
From ESP, traction control and cornering brake control to emergency brake assist, straight line stability control and hill start assist, the range will also feature some class-leading technology as standard.
And that’s not all. All VIVA models will feature six airbags, AM/FM radio with aux-in and steering wheel controls, electric front windows, electric/heated mirrors and remote central door locking.
The VIVA SE ecoFLEX achieves 65.7mpg combined and 99g/km. It also comes with a front lip spoiler, extended rear spoiler with LED brake light and ultra-low rolling resistance tyres over the entry model. Priced from £8,170 on-the-road.
The SL trim features electronic climate control, Morocanna seat trim, leather steering wheel and 15-inch alloy wheels. Other highlights include six speakers, USB audio connection, Bluetooth music streaming and mobile phone portal. Priced from £9,495 on-the-road.
Additional options available include Winter Pack (heated seats and steering wheel), rear parking sensors and electric glass sliding sunroof.
VIVA will be available on highly competitive personal contract purchase plans for retail customers.
“Short, crisp and full of character, Vauxhall’s new entry-level model is a proper small car and will hold great appeal in this rapidly growing sector,” said Tim Tozer, Vauxhall’s Chairman and Managing Director. “In showrooms this summer priced from £7,995 on-the-road, VIVA joins the new Corsa and ADAM in a compelling small car portfolio, giving Vauxhall an unrivalled position in the small car market.”
Full VIVA pricing is as follows:
1.0i 75PS ecoFLEX
Full specification is as follows:
• Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with traction control
• Driver’s and front passenger’s airbags
• Front seat side-impact airbags
• Curtain airbags
• Tyre pressure monitoring system
• Lane departure warning
• ISOFIX child seat restraint system for outer rear seats
• Three inertia-reel lap and diagonal rear seatbelts
• Perimeter alarm system
• Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
• Speed-sensitive power-assisted steering with City Mode
• Electrically operated front windows
• Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
• Cruise control
• Multi-function trip computer
• Stereo radio with aux-in
• Steering wheel mounted audio controls
• Tiltable steering column
• Driver’s seat height adjuster
• Height-adjustable front seat head restraints
• 60/40 split-folding rear seat back and seat base
• Removable luggage compartment cover
• Daytime running lights
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Emergency tyre inflation kit
• 15-inch structure wheels
SE ecoFLEX model
• Front lip spoiler
• Extended rear spoiler with LED brake light
• Ultra-low rolling resistance tyres
Features over SE:
• Electronic climate control
• USB audio connection
• Bluetooth music streaming
• Bluetooth mobile phone portal
• Six speakers
• Two-tone grey facia
• Leather-covered steering wheel
• Dark-tinted rear windows
• 15-inch alloy wheels
Images and colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may show optional equipment.