When it comes to the servicing and maintenance of your Vauxhall commercial vehicle, you can trust our expert approved network to give you fast, convenient and great value aftersales care.
We recognise the impact to you and your business of having vans off the road, so we’re geared up to minimise your downtime. No appointments are necessary for diagnosis, and we also have a while-you-wait service.
Offering national pricing, over 100 centres nationwide all provide the specialised equipment, tools and expertise to support your aftersales needs – including MOTs – using only genuine parts fitted by Vauxhall-trained technicians.
With the support of Vauxhall Accident Management – which includes all vans, too – and all your sales and aftersales needs under one roof, think of us as a ‘one-stop shop’ who’ll spare no effort getting your vehicle back in business as soon as possible.
That’s a promise.
• Drop-in for diagnosis, no appointment needed
• Service bookings within three working days
• Booking confirmation within 20 minutes via 1link
• While-you-wait for repairs when parts are on site
• Continued mobility with either collection and delivery, courtesy vehicles or local drop-offs
• Vauxhall-trained technicians with immediate access to technical information and support
• Fitment of only genuine Vauxhall parts, with a 12-month warranty
• Free vehicle health check with every workshop visit
• Class 7 MOT facility and 5-tonne lift capability
Transparent and Added Value
• National, all-inclusive fleet pricing
• Free wash and vacuum after every service
• Free filling of GM AdBlue when purchased from the Retailer
• Free fitting of wiper blades and exterior bulbs (not xenon/LED) purchased at the time of a service or repair, up to 0.3 hours per item
Images and colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may show optional equipment.