Car: 1972 Vauxhall VX4/90 FD VXR spec
ENGINE & POWER
- Engine: 540ci (8.8litre) GM Chevrolet V8
- Heads: billet aluminium GM Chevrolet c/w Ferrea titanium intake and super alloy exhaust valves. ARP fasteners, Cometic head gaskets, fabricated Moroso rocker covers
- Valvetrain: T+ D shaft rockers, PAC valve springs, Trend 7/16" pushrods
- Induction: twin Garrett GT55/91 ball bearing turbos, custom intake pipes, Wilson manifolds billet elbow and Wilson 105mm throttle body, Turbosmart BOV
- Exhaust: custom 321 stainless steel 2 ¼" diameter manifolds and 4.5" diameter silencers, all Zircotec ceramic coated, two Turbosmart 60mm wastegates
- Crank: Winberg billet steel
- Cam and drive: Bullet solid roller, Isky EZX roller lifters. Jesel belt drive
- Con rods: GRP billet aluminium c/w ARP 2000 bolts
- Pistons: diamond custom c/w hard coat anodised and Teflon surface coating, Trend casidium coated pins, Total Seal gapless top piston rings
- Ignition: Pantera EFI individual coils run by a Motec M800 ECU, Magnecor R100 10mm spark plug leads, NGK racing spark plugs
- Fuel system: Waterman 20 GPM belt-driven fuel pump, Bosch 044 primer pump, aeromotive regulator, 16 x Injector dynamics ID2000 injectors (3370cc each), 10 gallon custom fuel tank, System 1 fuel filter, Goodridge lightweight G-line fuel transfer hose
- Fuel: VP M1 methanol for racing, VP 100 unleaded or Shell V power for street
- Oil system: four-stage reverse cam driven Aviaid dry sump system, Turbowerx turbo scavenge pump, Peterson 1.5 gallon oil tank, System 1 oil filter, Goodridge lightweight G-line oil transfer hose.
- Bruno converter drive with Neal Chance 10.5" billet aluminium/steel converter, three-speed Lenco CS1 planetary transmission, air shifted lever system
- Rear end: custom Tim McAmis Race Cars 9.5" fully floating axle with Strange internals, Strange engineering 3.5" chrome moly prop shaft.
SUSPENSION & BRAKES
- Chassis: Webster Race Engineering designed chrome moly SFI spec 25.2 twin rail
- Front suspension: Strange Engineering spindle mount aluminium double adjustable struts with Hyperco springs
- Rear suspension: Penske double adjustable aluminium coilovers with Hyperco springs
- Brakes: Strange Engineering single pot callipers c/w forged steel discs front, Hi-spec 6 pot callipers c/w handbrake and forged steel discs rear. Twin Simpson parachutes for the track.
WHEELS & TYRES
- Wheels: Mickey Thompson Pro-5 ET 16" x 16" double beadlocks rear, Mickey Thompson 4" x 15" spindle mount for racing, Mickey Thompson 15" x 15" and Mickey Thompson spindle mount for street
- Tyres: Mickey Thompson 34.5" x 17" x 15" for racing, Mickey Thompson 33" x 21.5" x 15" sportsman pros for street rear, Mickey Thompson ET front for racing and Mickey Thompson sportsman radial for street.
- Stretched 14" in the wheelbase, roof chopped 2", front screen raked back 5 deg, front door lengthened 6", rear door shortened 6", rear quarters raised 4", front tapered 1.5", all chrome trim around the windows, front and rear bumpers and the grille made part of the body for better aerodynamics
- Bonnet completely redesigned to get rid of the front slam panel and the windscreen scuttle panel. Custom 1970s Dodge Dart dashboard narrowed 6" and remoulded
- Nissan electric window motors, carbon fibre doors, bonnet, boot, front spoiler, wheel tubs, transmission tunnel and turbo air intakes. Plus custom Webster Race Engineering aluminium rear spoiler
- Mini chilli red two-pack paint with custom graphics, designed by Power Race graphics and applied by DC Customs.
- All MOT items still on the car (horn, indicators, lights, wipers, washers etc.
- Custom aluminium Kirkey seats trimmed in leather, custom trimmed carpets, onboard fire system, onboard communications system