ABOUT OUR COMPANY
MANAGING DIRECTOR: STEPHEN NORMAN
YEAR CREATED: 1903
From the compact Corsa, through the award-winning Astra to the range-topping Insignia Grand Sport, Vauxhall Motors has a car for every need. The affordable VIVA and stylish ADAM make city driving a pleasure, while the Crossland, Mokka and Grandland ‘X’ SUVs mix practicality and ruggedness. The Cascada convertible offers open-top motoring for four, and the Zafira Tourer practicality for up to seven.
Complementing its car range, Vauxhall Motors is also the UK’s largest manufacturer of Light Commercial Vehicles, keeping businesses moving with a broad range comprising the small and efficient Combo, the British-built Vivaro and the capacious Movano.
With manufacturing plants at Ellesmere Port, home of the Astra, and Luton where the Vivaro is produced, Vauxhall Motors’ family of employees is responsible for maintaining the company’s position at the heart of British Motoring Culture.
On 1st August 2017, Vauxhall Motors and its sister company Opel became part of Groupe PSA.
We are warm, trustworthy and engaging in all we do
We are an empowered choice, not an affordable compromise
We engineer to fit into your life, not the other way around
These values underpin and guide each decision we make, ultimately they translate into the way we do business. Our brand stays close to the needs of today’s Britain, our cars are innovative and inspired by our customers.
We believe that quality is a right not a privilege.
- Groupe PSA designs unique automotive experiences and delivers mobility solutions that provide freedom and enjoyment to customers around the world.
- The Group has three other car brands, Peugeot, Citroën and DS, as well as a wide array of mobility and smart services under its Free2Move brand, to meet the evolving needs and expectations of automobile users.
- The manufacturer PSA is the European leader in terms of CO2 emissions and an early innovator in the field of autonomous and connected cars.
- Opel Automobile GmbH is part of the French automotive company Groupe PSA.
- Opel was founded in 1862 by Adam Opel in Rüsselsheim, Germany, and has maintained its headquarters in the brand’s hometown for 155 years.
- The manufacturer has ten manufacturing plants, one development and one test centre across six European countries. Opel and Vauxhall are present in over 50 countries around the globe. In total, the Opel/Vauxhall retailer network in Europe consists of 5,200 sites (sales and/or service including agents).
- British Superbikes - Vauxhall Commercial Vehicles was the official commercial vehicle partner for the 2017 MCE British Superbike Championship (BSB). Vauxhall Motors provide four Movano and two Vivaro panel vans for track and off-site support.