PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Vauxhall Motors Limited, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT (“Vauxhall”). Please do not send entries to this address.
2. The survey can only be completed by the original recipient of this email.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over.
4. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. To enter the prize draw (“the Promotion”) each entrant must fully answer all the mandatory questions in a reasonable manner. Entrants whose answers are deemed to be rushed and without genuine consideration and/or not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not qualify for the prize draw. Only one entry per household. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
5. The opening date for the prize draw is 00:00 hrs on December 15, 2018. The closing date (“Closing Date”) for the prize draw will be 23:59 hrs on March 31, 2019 and all entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
6. Vauxhall shall not be liable for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of its reasonable control.
7. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
8. There will be 10 (ten) winners.
9. The prize consists of 1 (one) Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher, preloaded with £250 (“Prize”). Full details will be provided to the winners when the Prize is redeemed/claimed.
10. The winners will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator from all valid entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect of this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The prize draw will take place on April 5, 2019.
11. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners will be notified by phone and email within 7 (seven) days of the prize draw taking place.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and Prize at any time without notice and liability to any entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notifying the entrants.
15. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 14 (fourteen) days of notification and is subject to availability.
16. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability in accordance with the principles of Condition 9.
17. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department – Vauxhall Motors, Griffin House, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope within 2 weeks of the Closing Date.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of independent third parties involved in supplying or providing the Prize or any elements of the Prize available.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize(s) of equal value should this prove necessary.
23. Employees (and their families) of Vauxhall Motors Limited, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies, are not eligible for entry into the prize draw.
24. By entering the prize draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
*Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards are subject to their own conditions. Visit www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for more details.