VAUXHALL NOMINATED IN SEVEN CATEGORIES AT FLEET NEWS AWARDS 2021
- Vauxhall’s car and LCV range nominated for seven awards at Fleet News Awards 2021
- All-New Corsa, All-New Mokka and New Insignia all receive category nominations
- Fully-electric Vivaro-e nominated for Best Zero Emission Van
- Vauxhall also in contention for Best Fleet Manufacturer of the Year (vans) title
- Award winners announced on Tuesday 6th July
Luton – Vauxhall’s car and light commercial vehicle range has been nominated for seven Fleet News Awards this year, including category nominations for Corsa, Mokka, Insignia, Vivaro-e, Vivaro and Combo.
Vauxhall’s best-selling Corsa has been nominated in the Best Small Car category, while the All-New Mokka and New Insignia have been nominated for the Best Compact SUV and Best Upper Medium Car category wins.
The Best Fleet Manufacturer of the Year for vans is a key category nomination in the Fleet News Awards 2021 for Vauxhall and comes after the launch of the All-New Movano-e, the latest fully electric Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) from the brand. Vauxhall is now one of the few LCV manufacturers in the UK able to offer fleets a fully electric LCV across its entire line-up, helping businesses save on running costs and vehicle tax.
The 100% electric Vivaro-e has also been nominated for the Best Zero Emission Van title, having already won International Van of the Year and van of the year titles from What Car?, DrivingElectric and Van Fleet World.
In total, Vauxhall has received nominations in the following categories:
- Best Small Car – Vauxhall Corsa
- Best Upper Medium Car – Vauxhall Insignia
- Best Compact SUV – Vauxhall Mokka
- Fleet Manufacturer of the Year (Van) – Vauxhall
- Best Small Van – Vauxhall Combo
- Best Medium Van – Vauxhall Vivaro
- Best Zero Emission Van – Vauxhall Vivaro-e
James Taylor, Sales and Marketing Director, Vauxhall, said: “The Fleet News Awards are one of the industry highlights of the year and we are very pleased to be nominated in seven categories by Fleet News. The new models nominated, including Corsa, Mokka, Insignia, Vivaro-e, Vivaro and Combo, have received great feedback from our business customers and we hope this is recognised by the Fleet News judging panel.”
The full list of winners will be revealed on Tuesday 6th July.