Vauxhall is pleased to announce the launch of the stunning Corsa VXR Arctic Edition, based on the very successful Corsa VXR. This will be a Limited edition model with only 500 units being built.
The Corsa VXR Arctic Edition will be unveiled at the London Motor show head lining the group of 3 VXR models all available in white, with the GTC VXR Nürburgring Edition and the new 6.2 litre LS3 engined VXR8.
Each individually numbered Corsa comes with exclusive all-white paint finish, Black 18-inch V-spoke alloys, Black VXR door mirrors, Dark tinted rear glass and Electric glass sunroof, all never seen before on VXR models. The Black and White theme continues inside with white air vent surrounds and the individually numbered, facia-mounted identifier plaque.
The Arctic Edition comes with the same 192PS, 1.6 Turbo engine as the Corsa VXR, with each UK-specification car also coming provided with a Remus Sports Exhaust system.
Based on the Corsa VXR, the Arctic Edition will feature (in addition to the VXR specification):
- Glacier White Exterior Paint
- Electric Glass Sunroof including matching Black Gloss exterior roof
- Gloss Black 18-inch V-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Black VXR Exterior door mirrors
- Dark Tinted rear glass
- Remus Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust
Corsa VXR Arctic Edition Options include:
- Sight and Light Pack
- Leather Pack
- Electronic Climate Control
- Halogen AFL
- Rear Park Assist
- Mobile Phone system with Bluetooth
- CDC40 stereo radio/integral six-disc CD Autochanger with MP3
- CD60 Satellite Navigation
- Maximum Speed: 140 mph
- 0 - 60 mph: 6.8 seconds
- Fuel Economy (Urban): 26.9 mpg
- Fuel Economy (Extra - Urban): 44.1 mpg
- Fuel Economy (Combined): 35.8 mpg