CV Show Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To enter, entrants must follow the instructions in the LinkedIn post at https://www.linkedin.com/company/vauxhall-motors-ltd or Twitter post at https://twitter.com/vauxhall/
3. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date. All entries shall become the property of Vauxhall Motors, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
4. The competition is open to all attending the CV Show 2019. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16. Images must not contain photographs of minors without an adult's consent.
5. Five winners will be chosen at random by Vauxhall Motors. Each winner will receive one Vauxhall branded Chilly’s bottle. Vauxhall Motors will not enter into correspondence about the choice of Winning Entries.
6. The entry period for the prize draw is from May 2nd 2019 at 11am BST until May 2nd 2019 at 7.00 PM BST. The prize draw consists of one drawing that will take place after the prize draw period. No entry received after that time will be considered.
7. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The winners will be notified by via social media. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the entry conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Vauxhall Motors and their sponsors or their immediate families.
10. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by Vauxhall Motors, without payment or compensation.
11. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
12. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
13. All entries become the property of Vauxhall Motors, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Vauxhall Motors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Vauxhall Motors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Vauxhall Motors corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Vauxhall Motors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
14. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Vauxhall Motors reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the competition, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Vauxhall Motors, the competition, or any other entrant.
15. For details of the name/county of a prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Vauxhall, Griffin House, Luton, LU1 3YT. No entries should be sent to this address.
16. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoters have organised these prize draws in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.
19. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.