GRANDLAND X HYBRIDS WALLBOX OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information about us
We are Vauxhall Motors Limited (“Vauxhall”) a company registered in England and Wales (we, our or us as applicable). Our company registration number is 135767, our registered VAT number is 382 3249 67 and our registered office is at:
Chalton House UK1-101-135
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0345 111 7711 or by writing to us at the address detailed above. We may record calls for quality and training.
FREE WALLBOX PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
By taking up the Promotion you confirm your acceptance and agree to these terms and conditions.
You will be entitled to receive a free home wallbox charging unit (“Wallbox”), funded by Vauxhall and the Electrical Vehicle Homecharge Scheme administered by the Office for Low Emission Vehciles (“OLEV”), subject to the terms below when ordering a new Grandland X Hybrid.
- The specification of the Wallbox is to be determined by VAUXHALL. A 7kW single phase Wallbox is offered, as this is the most suitable for both UK households and the vehicle standard specification.
The Promotion is only available to customers who order a new Grandland X Hybrid by 2 April 2020.
The following individuals will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion:
- anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Promotion
In order to qualify for the Promotion, you will need to:
- Order a new Grandland X Hybrid by 2 April 2020.
- Pay a minimum deposit of £850 to your chosen Vauxhall Retailer when ordering the new Grandland X Hybrid.
- Request the Wallbox from OLEV within 4 months of the delivery date of your new Grandland X Hybrid.
- Qualify for OLEV’s £500 (including VAT) government grant (the “Government Grant”). Full eligibility for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme administered by OLEV can be found here. Some of the criteria for qualification includes (without limitation) the following:
- Customer can provide evidence of keepership, lease, be named as the primary user of the new Grandland X Hybrid.
- Installation date for Wallbox must not be more than 4 months before the date of delivery or start date of use of the new Grandland X Hybrid.
- Customer to provide evidence of access to designated private off-street parking associated to the customer’s property that can be accessed at all times
- Be the registered keeper of the new Grandland X Hybrid.
- Be the person purchasing or financing (as applicable) the new Grandland X Hybrid.
- Have designated private off-street parking belonging to your property that can be accessed at all times
- Ensure that your utility supplier/provider is able to support installation and running of the Wallbox, prior to its installation.
- Qualify for a standard installation as defined by Vauxhall’s appointed installer (“Installer”). If you are not eligible for standard installation you may be liable for installation charges. Eligibility for standard installation will depend upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, geographical location.
- Ensure the address on your new Grandland X Hybrid order form matches the installation address provided to Installer.
Only one free Wallbox per household is permitted for the Promotion.
If you are entitled to and exercise your right to cancel or withdraw from the order to purchase or finance (as applicable) your new Grandland X Hybrid you will no longer be entitled to receive the free Wallbox and if such Wallbox has already been installed, we will be entitled to remove it from your premises.
It is your responsibility to ensure all required third party permissions are sought in relation to the installation of the Wallbox at your address. Vauxhall reserves the right to request proof of such consents prior to the installation of the Wallbox should it so wish.
If you are not eligible for the Government Grant you will be able to contact the Installer directly to arrange installation. You will be liable for the cost of home charging unit.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms, Vauxhall may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this Promotion.
Vauxhall Reserves the right to amend the specification of Wallbox or offer an alternative promotion product of equal or greater value.
We reserve the right to amend, suspend or withdraw this Promotion at any time.
There is no cash or credit alternative to the Promotion and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, we do not take any responsibility for inability to participate in this Promotion.
Vauxhall will not be liable for any costs resulting from the use of the Wallbox, including but not limited to the maintenance and repair of the Wallbox and associated running costs.
We reserve the right to disqualify any customer if, in our sole judgement, the customer has not complied with these terms, has tampered with the operation of the Promotion, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Vauxhall, OLEV, the Promotion, or any other entrant.