PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Vauxhall Motors Limited, Chalton House, Luton Road, Chalton, Luton, Beds, LU4 9TT (“Vauxhall”). Please do not send entries to this address.
2. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over.
3. To enter the prize draw (“the Promotion”) each entrant must fully complete their details on an online entry form at www.vauxhall.co.uk/vmagcompetition and submit it online. Only one entry per person. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
4. The opening date for the Promotion is 00:00 hrs on July 25, 2020. The closing date (“Closing Date”) for the Promotion will be 23:59 hrs on August 31, 2020 and all entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
5. Vauxhall shall not be liable for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of its reasonable control.
6. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
7. There will be 3 (three) winners and three (3) prizes.
8. Each prize consists of a pair of weekend tickets for the Isle of Wight Festival in 2021 (the “Prize”). Each pair of tickets allows access to 1 (one) Luxury Podpad for 2 (two) individuals. Full details will be provided to the winners when the Prize is redeemed/claimed.
9. The Prize excludes meals and drinks (except where specified), travel to and from the event, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the Prize.
10. The winners will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator from all valid entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect of this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The prize draw will take place on September 8, 2020.
11. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners will be notified by phone and email within 7 (seven) days of the prize draw taking place.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and Prize at any time without notice and liability to any entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notifying the entrants.
15. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 14 (fourteen) days of notification and is subject to availability and the Isle of Wight Festival going ahead.
16. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability in accordance with the principles of Condition 10.
17. The surname and county of the winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department – Vauxhall Motors, Chalton House, Luton Road, Chalton, Luton, Beds, LU4 9TT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope within 2 weeks of the prize draw date.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of independent third parties involved in supplying or providing the Prize or any elements of the Prize available.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize(s) of equal value should this prove necessary.
23. Employees (and their families) of Vauxhall Motors Limited, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies, are not eligible for entry into the prize draw.
24. By entering the Promotion, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.