VAUXHALL ASTRA NAMED ‘USED CAR OF THE YEAR’ BY CARBUYER
- Carbuyer awards Vauxhall Astra its ‘Used Car of the Year’ title
- Judges praised Astra’s driving dynamics, comfort, and low running costs
- Vauxhall Astra remains one of Britain’s best-selling used models
- More than 61,000 sold in the third quarter of the year**
- Approved Used Vauxhall Astra models can be purchased via Network Q range
- To find out more, visit: https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/network-q-used-vehicles/cars.html
Vauxhall’s Astra has won the ‘Used Car of the Year’ at the Carbuyer Best Cars 2021 awards, thanks to its impressive combination of comfort, great driving dynamics and low running costs.
Nearly eight million used cars were sold in the UK last year*, with Carbuyer naming the seventh-generation Astra its ‘Used Car of the Year’. The Vauxhall Astra has been one of Britain’s best-selling used cars so far this year, with more than 61,000 sold in the third quarter of the year**.
Richard Ingram, editor of Carbuyer.co.uk, said: “No second-hand car represents such incredible value for money. Well built, great to drive and loaded with kit, the latest Vauxhall Astra is the ultimate used car bargain."
The Vauxhall Astra remains one of the most economical hatchbacks. Turbo D diesel variants come with emissions as low as 113g/km CO2 and can achieve up to 65.7mpg (combined high).
Used Approved Vauxhall Astras can be purchased via Vauxhall’s innovative Network Q network of retailers, with each vehicle sold with a one-year warranty, one-year roadside assistance and sold with a multipoint check. All vehicles also come with a 30-day exchange pledge – giving owners the piece of mind that if a fault cannot be fixed, an exchange vehicle of equal value is provided.
All Network Q vehicles also come with three-days of free insurance, allowing potential buyers to drive the vehicle straight after purchasing.
To find out more about Vauxhall’s Approved Used range, visit: https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/network-q-used-vehicles/cars.html