We’ve made it easier for you to manage the cookies we use on our websites.
Some cookies are essential for the site to function and we enable these cookies automatically when you visit. Some cookies allow us to provide the services and features that are most likely to meet your needs, and to customise our service to make your experience easier and quicker.
You can choose whether to let us enable all cookies when you visit our website. We recommend that you choose to allow us to enable all cookies while browsing our website so that we can bring you the best possible experience. However, while some cookies are strictly necessary, others are not. You can read about the different kinds of cookies in the section below. If you do not want to enable all cookies, please refer to the Using browser settings to manage cookies section of this page.
Types of Cookies
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) groups cookies into the following categories:
- strictly necessary cookies
- performance cookies
- functionality and targeting cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies enable you to move around the website and use features like our vehicle configurator, Retailer finder and forms.
We use strictly necessary cookies to:
- Make sure the website works and functions correctly
- Remember the selections you make when you’re configuring a vehicle
- Allow you to plan your route to your nearest Retailer on our Retailer finder.
We do not use strictly necessary cookies to:
- Gather any personal information about your or your Internet settings
- Remember your preferences or store any information about you beyond your current visit.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website and are stored on your computer or device in-between browser sessions. They help us improve how our website works, understand what areas of our website are of most interest to our customers and learn about the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. All this helps us bring you the best possible experience when visiting our website.
We use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics about how our website is used
- See how effective our marketing campaigns are
- Help us improve our website by looking at popular customer journeys.
We do not use performance cookies to:
- Gather any personal information
Some of these cookies are provided by approved third parties, but we don't allow third parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Functionality and targeting cookies are stored on your computer or device in-between browser sessions. They are used to remember settings or preferences to help improve your experience next time you visit our site. Some of these cookies are provided by approved third parties.
We use functionality and targeting cookies to:
- Display offers on vauxhall.co.uk that we think you might be interested in
- Provide our media and advertising partners with information about your visit so that they can offer targeted adverts
- Share information with partners who provide a service on our website. The information is only shared to provide the service, product or function and is not used for any other purpose.
Some functional and targeting cookies are managed for us by third parties. We don't allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Using Browser Settings To Manage Cookies
The ‘Help’ menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to stop your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Because enabling all cookies means you’ll always get the best out of vauxhall.co.uk, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For example, if you choose not to allow all cookies, we may not be able to let you know about offers that could be right for you.
If you decide not to enable cookies, or delete all cookies from your browser, you will be asked if you would like to enable them when you next visit our site.