SMALL FLEET SOLUTIONS
Our offering is a totally unique and integrated package, designed to support businesses running vehicle fleets from one to 24 vehicles.
Funding and purchase options
You may feel that the right option to give your business more flexibility is to wholly own your fleet vehicles. We offer enhanced purchase discounts on our range of company cars and award-winning light commercial vehicles.
Advantages to outright purchases are:
Own the vehicle outright, no third party involvement
Contract Hire* is the ideal solution for small fleets that need company cars or light commercial vehicles out on-the-road with the minimum fuss, leaving time to focus on the day-to-day running of the business.
Leasing a Vauxhall vehicle couldn’t be easier. Instead of paying to own it, you pay to use it.
Advantages to Contract Hire include:
No risk of depreciation as no need to sell vehicles
Currently only available for Commercial Vehicles, Finance Lease* is a flexible option which allows payment of the entire cost over an agreed period – or lower monthly payments with a final outstanding rental payment.
You decide the size of the final rental payment, according to your company’s cash flow requirements: the greater the final rental payment, the lower the monthly rental, and vice versa.
At the end of the term the customer has three options:
1. Sell van to a third party. If the sold value is greater/less than the agreed balloon, the customer receives a credit/invoice
2. Ask Vauxhall Leasing to sell van on their behalf. If the sold value is greater/less than the agreed balloon (after admin expenses) the customer receives a credit/invoice for the difference
3. Pay the balloon and continue to use the van on a peppercorn rental
Advantages to finance leases are:
Customer has option to have use of vehicle after agreement period
Dedicated team for small fleet customers
You can leave it all to us. Our dedicated small business team is here to take a load off your mind and look after all your fleet needs.
Our special small fleet packages are designed to:
- Ease the burden of running a small fleet
- Help you accurately budget for the future
- Give you complete peace-of-mind