NEW CORSA-E RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you pre-order a Corsa-e from us
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Vauxhall Motors Limited a company registered in England and Wales (we, our or us as applicable). Our company registration number is 135767, our registered VAT number is 382 3249 67 and our registered office is at:
Chalton House UK1-101-135
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0345 111 7711 or by writing to us at the address detailed above. We may record calls for quality and training.
The host of the website is Summit Media. The registered office of Summit Media is:
12 Golden Square
2. THESE TERMS
These terms apply to you when you pay a reservation fee of £500 (“Reservation Fee”) during the reservation window (being 5 June – 11 September) (“Reservation Window”) to pre order the new Corsa-E (configured by you) online at https://corsa-e.vauxhall.co.uk ("Website") during the Reservation Window (“Reservation”).
Please read these terms carefully before you pay the Reservation Fee and pre-order your Corsa-e.
These terms tell you who we are, who is eligible to make a Reservation, how to reserve the Corsa-e, how to cancel your Reservation and receive a refund of your Reservation Fee and other important information.
Reserving you Corsa-e on the Website is only available to UK consumers aged 18 or older (not business or fleet customers).
Reservations for the Corsa-e must be placed during the Reservation Window.
The person paying the Reservation Fee will be the person who is entitled to reserve the pre-sale Corsa-e.
4. Corsa-e INFORMATION
It should be noted that all information related to the vehicle presented on the website may be subject to change and that the information and technical data concerning the Vehicle is provisional.
The final technical specifications of the Corsa-e, as well as the options and equipment, will be confirmed by your chosen Vauxhall retailer, before you place your order.
The vehicles shown on the Website and the equipment or accessory components shown are intended for the UK market. They may vary from country to country and may not be available in all countries or even approved for sale in a particular country.
Payment of your Reservation Fee does not guarantee you access to any particular colour or specification. All colours and specifications are subject to availability.
Price information shown for Corsa-e is subject to change without notice.
5. PRE-ORDERING YOUR Corsa-e
You can only reserve the Corsa-e online. You will not be able to reserve an Corsa-e a retailer within the Vauxhall authorised network (“Vauxhall Retailer”).
When reserving your Corsa-e you will be able to choose from the following specification options:
- Selection from 2 trim variants
- 8 colours to choose from
- Free Wallbox Charger & Installation for first 500 Reservations (subject to the Wallbox Charger terms and conditions below).
How to reserve the Corsa-e?
- Begin the Reservation process by clicking on the "Reserve" button on the Website.
- You will then be asked to configure the Corsa-e by choosing the specification options described above
- You can choose where you wish to order the Corsa-e from a list of participating Vauxhall Retailers, based on location.
- You will need to create an account and enter personal information (ensuring that it is accurate and up-to-date, in particular regarding your identity and email address).
- Before clicking the payment button please review all information is correct and if necessary, correct any input errors you have made when providing information during your Reservation.
- The Reservation Fee and can be paid by Visa or Mastercard to HiPay, Vauxhall’s third party payment platform.
Please note, placing a Reservation on our Website does not constitute a contractual commitment to purchase/ finance the Corsa-e and does not guarantee a priority in delivery of the Corsa-e
6. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION
Once you have completed your Reservation on our Website, you will be sent a confirmation email from us, accepting your Reservation (unless we notify you that we do not accept your Reservation) which will include the following information:
- A link to be able to log in at any time to the “My Account” area of the Website
- A reservation number which you will need to place an order for the Corsa-e
- Instructions for cancelling the Reservation and requesting a refund of the Reservation Fee, should your wish to do this
It should be noted that the confirmation email may not be sent immediately, but with a time delay.
7. IF WE CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR RESERVATION
If we are unable to reserve your Corsa-e (for example, because your payment is declined by the card provider, the Reservation Window has expired, the limit on Reservations has been met) we will notify you by email and we will not process your Reservation. If you have already paid your Reservation Fee we will refund you the full amount, see paragraph 9 below for further information on refunds.
8. ORDERING THE Corsa-e
The Website does not allow you to order and pay for the Corsa-e. Any order and sales contract for the Corsa-e will need to be made at your selected Vauxhall Retailer. An order will be directly between you and the Vauxhall Retailer you have selected when making the Reservation.
You acknowledge that the Reservation is not a binding order and that you are free to order the Corsa-e or not. The Reservation therefore does not in any case constitute a purchase obligation or an obligation to sign a leasing/finance contract.
If you decide to order the Corsa-e, it is up to you to contact the chosen Vauxhall Retailer who had contacted you when the Reservation was made, in order to place the order for the Corsa-e. It should be noted that we are not directly involved in the ordering process.
Your chosen Vauxhall Retailer will provide you with all pre-contractual information regarding the sale or finance of your Corsa-e, including the final purchase price and delivery date, and to agree with you the terms and conditions of the order / financing agreement.
The first customer deliveries of the Corsa-e are expected to be in 2020 (subject to change at our discretion). You will be updated on the progress of your order by your chosen Vauxhall Retailer.
9. REFUND OF THE RESERVATION FEE
Cancelling Your Reservation
You can cancel your Reservation and request a refund of your Reservation Fee at any time before placing an order for your Corsa-e through your chosen Vauxhall Retailer.
To cancel your Reservation (and receive a refund of your Reservation Fee) you can do this by logging into the “My Account” area on the Website, or by telephoning the customer contact centre on 0345 111 7711 who will then arrange the refund from HiPay. Access to the “My Account” area is via the link sent by email with the Reservation confirmation.
Please note once your Reservation Fee has been refunded you will no longer have any rights to the Reservation.
Refund of Reservation Fee once an order is placed
Once an order is placed for you Corsa-e, with your chosen Vauxhall Retailer, we will arrange for the Reservation Fee to be refunded to you.
When the refund will be made
The refund of the Reservation Fee will be made within 14 days of you notifying us that you wish to cancel your Reservation or when you place your order (whichever is applicable).
All refunds will be made by HiPay, Vauxhall’s third party payment platform provider.
Refunds will be made by the payment method and to the same credit/debit card you used to make the payment of the Reservation Fee.
10. OUR RIGHT TO END THE RESERVATION
We reserve the right to end access to Reserve a Corsa-e on the Website and/or cancel any Reservations at any time. Where we cancel any Reservations we will notify you and arrange for the refund of the Reservation Fee to you by HiPay.
11. FREE WALLBOX PROMOTION
You will be entitled to receive a free home wallbox charging unit (“Wallbox”) (funded by Vauxhall and the Electrical Vehicle Homecharge Scheme administered by OLEV) (“OLEV”) subject to the terms below (“Promotion”).
The specification of the Wallbox is to be determined by Vauxhall.
The Promotion is only available to the first 500 Vauxhall customers who make a Reservation on the Website by 11 September 2019 and subsequently order the Corsa-e.
The following individuals will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion:
- anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Promotion; and/or
- any employees, agents or suppliers of Vauxhall or their families and their associated companies or retailer network.
In order to qualify for the Promotion, you will need to:
- Reserve a Corsa-e on the Website and subsequently order a Corsa-e.
- Pay a minimum deposit of £860 to your chosen Vauxhall Retailer when ordering the Corsa-e.
- Request the Wallbox from the Vauxhall appointed Installer within 4 months of the delivery date of your Corsa-e.
- Qualify for OLEV’s £500 (including VAT) government grant. Full eligibility for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme administered by OLEV can be found here. Some of the criteria for qualification includes (without limitation) the following.
- Customer can provide evidence of keepership, lease, be named as the primary user of the Corsa-e.
- Installation date for Wallbox must not be more than 4 months before the date of delivery or start date of use of the Corsa-e.
- Wallbox supplier and installer have both been authorised by OLEV
- Customer to provide evidence of access to designated private off-street parking associated to the customer’s property that can be accessed at all times
- Be the registered keeper of the Corsa-e.
- Be the person purchasing the Corsa-e.
- Have designated private off-street parking belonging to your property that can be accessed at all times
- Qualify for a standard installation as defined by Vauxhall’s appointed installer (“Installer”). If you are not eligible for standard installation you may be liable for installation charges.
- Ensure the address on your Corsa-e order form matches the installation address provided to Installer.
Only one free Wallbox per household is permitted for the Promotion.
If you are entitled to and exercise your right to cancel or withdraw from the order to purchase your Corsa-e you will no longer be entitled to receive the free Wallbox and if such Wallbox has already been installed, we will be entitled to remove it from your premises.
We will contact you in writing if you are one of the first 500 customers entitled to receive the free Wallbox. If you cannot be contacted or are not available we reserve the right to offer the Wallbox to the next eligible customer.
We will appoint an Installer to install the Wallbox on Vauxhall’s behalf. Vauxhall will transfer your personal details to the Installer for the purpose of installing the Wallbox, and for no other purpose. Details of the Installer will be communicated to you should you be eligible for a Wallbox.
It is your responsibility to ensure all required third party permissions are sought in relation to the installation of the Wallbox at your address.
If you are not eligible for the government grant you will be able to contact the Installer directly to arrange installation. You will be liable for the cost of home charging unit.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms, Vauxhall may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this Promotion.
Vauxhall Reserves the right to amend the specification of Wallbox or offer an alternative promotion product of equal or greater value.
We reserve the right to amend, suspend or withdraw this Promotion at any time.
There is no cash alternative to the Promotion and it is non-transferable
If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, we do not take any responsibility for inability to participate in this Promotion.
We reserve the right to disqualify any customer if, in our sole judgement, the customer has not complied with these terms, has tampered with the operation of the Promotion, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Vauxhall, OLEV, the Promotion, or any other entrant.
12. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these terms at any time by providing notice on the Website and by emailing you directly if you have made a Reservation. If you do not agree with any changes to these terms, you may cancel your Reservation and receive a refund of your Reservation Fee (in accordance with paragraph 9).
13. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
If we fail to comply with these terms, our liability will be limited to the refund of your Reservation Fee.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for:
death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation .
We are not liable for business losses. We only permit Reservations on the Website for domestic and private purposes. If you Reserve the Corsa-e for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
15. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation within our group.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and we and you can bring legal proceedings in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts and if you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or English courts.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of you not complying with these terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.