Standard equipment includes:
- Electric power steering
- Rake- and reach-adjustable steering column
- Power front windows
- Remote central door locking with deadlocks
- Driver’s airbag
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD)
- On-board computer
- 12V power outlet in dashboard
- Driver seat with length and rake adjustment
- Tyre repair kit
- Nearside / offside sliding side-access doors (L2 models only).
You can specify one or two sliding side doors as options. All cargo area doors are available with or without glazing, as is the bulkhead. The optional Driver Pack adds a CD / MP3 CD player, with Bluetooth, aux-in and USB connectivity, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, leather steering wheel, leather gear knob (manual transmissions only) and pre-installation for TomTom navigation system (excludes sat nav/cradle, accessory sat nav & bespoke cradle combination available at extra cost).