Vauxhall Electric Service
No one knows my electric Vauxhall better
Maintain your electric Vauxhall and protect its value
With electric vehicles, there are no exhausts, fuel delivery systems, oil filters, gears or clutches to wear out, replace or maintain. So, with less to maintain, you can save on long-term servicing costs.
They do, however, still require safety checks including general wear items such as tyres and brakes. Their highly sophisticated electronic battery and energy management systems need regular inspections to keep them in perfect order. It is important to schedule regular maintenance with your local Vauxhall Retailer to:
1. Maintain your vehicle’s safety and performance
2. Perform regular safety checks
3. Maximise its efficiency
4. Monitor and optimise your battery’s condition
5. Protect your vehicle's resale value
Why choose Vauxhall?
Our expert technicians know your Vauxhall best, and can use their knowledge and experience, combined with modern tools and safety measures, to keep your electrified car or van running smoothly.
- Fully skilled and accredited to work on your vehicle’s high voltage system
- Fully equipped with all Vauxhall specific tools and equipment
- Qualified to maintain your Vauxhall, and accredited to repair and/or replace your traction battery
Services and Solutions
- A full range of charging solutions and accessories to fit your life
- Wall charger installation at your home for easy charging
- Mobility services: from a replacement/courtesy vehicle during maintenance or repair to short-term rentals for longer trips*
- Octopus Electroverse App for charging locations and route planning
Stress-free servicing at a fixed cost
Subscribe to one of our Vauxhall Service Care plans for your electric car: servicing costs are included to give you peace of mind - all for a fixed monthly fee.
For your Vauxhall, we have included specific services:
- Battery State of Health: receive a battery capacity report after each service, making sure you know where you stand.