If your vehicle comes with Vauxhall Connect, you now have access to a range of services like real time traffic updates and send to phone trip planning. And, for EVs, cabin preconditioning and scheduled charging – so your Vauxhall is ready to go when you are.
Peace of mind
Enjoy peace of mind on every trip, day or night. Our smart technology and connected services keeps you save and updated at all times, with:
- Breakdown call (b-call) - In the event of an accident or breakdown, your can rely on Vauxhall Connect with its own SIM card installed in your car or van. In the event of a serious accident, such as airbag inflated, an automatic message will go off to the emergency services with details of your location.
- Emergency call (SOS e-call) - Press the button and you’ll be put straight through to the emergency services on the system’s integrated phone.
- Vehicle status and information**
- Maintenance alerts, fuel level, average fuel consumption and mileage
With our electric & hybrid models, you can use our E-Remote functionality which offers everything from scheduling your charging, keeping an eye on your range and pre-conditioning your vehicle's cabin temperature. It’s all done remotely through the MyVauxhall app via e-remote.
Why not charge overnight, when electricity tariffs are cheaper. Use Vauxhall Connect to pre-program your chosen times, or your MyVauxhall app to pre-set a schedule remotely. Then plug in and let your wallbox do the rest.
We all need some comfort in our lives, with the remote pre-conditioning feature it allows you to warm or cool the vehicle to your preferred temperature before starting your journey. This feature also allows you to maximise range if your vehicle is on charge, by taking energy from the source, rather than the battery.
Vauxhall’s fully integrated navigation system helps you stay informed, providing real-time information from the leading European GPS provider, TomTom®. It can be operated using natural voice recognition, meaning your eyes need never leave the road.
Vauxhall Live Navigation Plus is included free of charge for three years and can then be renewed at a cost.
- TomTom® services
- Real time traffic news
- Parking prices and availability
- Weather forecast on your journey
- Natural voice control
- Fuel prices at petrol stationsSearch for charging stations
- Quick search for addresses and points of interest
- Road safety alerts
How to videos
Check out our how-to videos - from setting up your MyVauxhall account to using your electric vehicle e-remote services.