VAUXHALL MOTABILITY EVENTS 2020
One Big Day and The Big Event
These events provide the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability.
They are free to attend so come and see us on the Vauxhall stand at the upcoming 2020 events:
- One Big Day Northern Ireland – Saturday 6 June 2020
- The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham - Friday 3 & Saturday 4 July 2020
- One Big Day Exeter - Saturday 25 July 2020
- One Big Day Harrogate - Saturday 15 August 2020
- One Big Day Peterborough - Saturday 5 September 2020
The Big Event will host the UK’s largest display of vehicles available for disabled people, showcasing:
- Over 100 cars from 25 different manufacturers
- Over 45 scooters and powered wheelchairs
- Over 40 adapted cars and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV)
The One Big Day Experience
When visiting the events, you'll get the chance to:
Test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
Chat to Motability advisors who are on hand to answer your questions
Meet Motability Scheme Partners - Kwik Fit, RAC and RSA Motability
Get advice from Driving Mobility and Disabled Motoring UK
- Free parking and free coffee, tea or soft drinks
- A chance to win an iPad mini in Motability Operations' free prize draw
- Children's entertainment including Billy the Bear!
Test drive adapted cars at The Big Event and One Big Day Events
You can test drive adapted cars, both as a driver or passenger, to see which vehicles best suit your needs. The cars are fitted with popular driving adaptations including hand controls, electronic trigger accelerators and left foot accelerators.
There will be professional driving instructors who will accompany you on your test drive to make you feel as safe as possible.