*Tyre price promise offer is only available on selected leading brands – Continental, Pirelli, Dunlop, Michelin and Firestone and is subject to availability. Should you find the same tyre promoted within a 5 mile radius in stock and available to purchase for a lower price, including fitting, balancing and environmentally friendly disposal of your old tyre, within 48 hours of purchase, the supplying Vauxhall Retailer will refund the difference. In the event of a refund request, a written quotation or proof of purchase including the factors listed above will be required. Retail Customers only.
†Eurorepar Reliance Multibuy Offers T&Cs:
- Discounts expires 14/12/2021 at 23:59.
- Discounts only available on Eurorepar Reliance tyres only.
- Minimum of 2 Eurorepar Reliance tyres must be purchased on the same invoice in order to claim the 50% discount off the cost of the 2nd tyre. This does not include any discount on fitting / balancing. Discount only available once in any one transaction.
- These discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Eurorepar Reliance reserves the right to withdraw this offer or reduce discount value without prior notice.
- This offer is open to retail customers only.
- One transaction per customer. Valid for single use only.
- No cash alternative.
- By participating in this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by other requirements set in the Promotional material.
- Offer subject to availability..
WLTP Figures shown are for comparison purposes and should only be compared to the fuel consumption and CO2 values of other cars tested to the same technical standard. The fuel consumption achieved, and CO2 produced, in real world conditions will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to: the accessories fitted (pre and post registration); variations in weather; driving styles and vehicle load. The WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) is used to measure fuel consumption and CO2 figures. The CO2 figures display a range to reflect the highest value for the highest emitting version with all available options added, through to a minimum value to represent the lowest emitting version in standard specification. For more information contact your local Vauxhall Retailer.
Fuel consumption data and CO2 emission data are determined using the WLTP test cycle, and the relevant values are translated back to allow the comparability into NEDC. The values do not take into account in particular use and driving conditions, equipment or options and may vary depending on the format of tyres. For more information contact your local Retailer
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the offer details are accurate and up to date, Vauxhall reserves the right to change offers at any time. All offers are available at participating Retailers only.
Vauxhall endeavours to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, products shown on this site may differ from the latest specification and images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may show optional equipment. Customers are advised to check with their local Retailer for the latest specification.