MARKETING FROM VAUXHALL
IF YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE VAUXHALL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
The personal information we use
First name, surname and contact information such as email address, phone number and postal address and any other related information provided by you.
Information about your vehicle including vehicle identification number (VIN), registration number, diagnostic trouble codes, and associated data, e.g. vehicle control unit event data and service history and event prediction detail.
Why we use it
- To advise you of our products, services and offers that we think may be of interest to you and to remind you about important events relevant to your vehicle e.g. service reminders.
- To get your opinion of Vauxhall products and services : for example we will send satisfaction surveys.
- To tailor advertising : We share certain information with advertising and ad placement partners to serve Vauxhall offers which we feel are most relevant to you on your web journeys and social media interactions.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING FROM VAUXHALL
We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes if you give us your consent to do so. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so at any time by unsubscribing from any email, emailing email@example.com, or by writing to us at Privacy Rights, Vauxhall Motors Limited, MP UK1-101-136, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT.
Please note that withdrawal of consent for Vauxhall marketing:
- Shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Will not affect the marketing preferences you have provided to Vauxhall Retailers who are independent legal entities.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you are not happy about how we handle your personal information, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority. You can do this by contacting The Information Commissioners Office through their website www.ico.org.uk, by phone on 03031231113 or by post at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.