Vauxhall Genuine and Vauxhall Approved Repairs Terms and Conditions
Vauxhall Genuine Repairs use original equipment Vauxhall parts. Vauxhall Approved Repairs use the Eurorepar range of parts. The Vauxhall Approved Parts Range is applicable for Vauxhall vehicles from 30 months and older from date of registration. Applicable to retail customers only. Applies to petrol/diesel passenger cars only. Prices are Vauxhall recommended maximum retail prices available to retail customers. All prices inclusive of parts, labour and VAT. Additional parts may be required to complete the job and these will be quoted for beforehand if necessary. Service Club discount not eligible on Fixed Price Repairs. Prices valid from 1st April 2020 and, unless stated otherwise cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Vauxhall reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the offer at any time. Vauxhall accepts no responsibility for any repairs carried out by the Retailer.
• The annual test is a legal requirement for all vehicles 3 years and over.
• We'll test your vehicle against the Ministry of Transport legal safety and environmental requirements and we'll use our expertise and genuine Vauxhall parts to ensure any problems are sorted, fuss-free.
LCV MOT (Class 7) 3*3.5kg
• This annual test is a legal requirement for light commercial vehicles weighing 3,000-3,500kg, 3 years and over.
• We'll test your LCV against the Ministry of Transport legal safety and environmental requirements and we'll use our expertise and Vauxhall parts to ensure any problems are sorted, fuss-free. Please note that cost may vary depending on van variant.
Lifetime Warranty Reactivation
• To validate your Lifetime Warranty you are required to have an free annual check.
• Each year, you'll need to reactivate your Lifetime Warranty. It’s free and will continue to give you peace of mind knowing your repair costs are covered by warranty. Lifetime Warranty.
WLTP Figures shown are for comparison purposes and should only be compared to the fuel consumption and CO2 values of other cars tested to the same technical standard. The fuel consumption achieved, and CO2 produced, in real world conditions will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to: the accessories fitted (pre and post registration); variations in weather; driving styles and vehicle load. The WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) is used to measure fuel consumption and CO2 figures. The CO2 figures display a range to reflect the highest value for the highest emitting version with all available options added, through to a minimum value to represent the lowest emitting version in standard specification. For more information contact your local Vauxhall Retailer.
Fuel consumption data and CO2 emission data are determined using the WLTP test cycle, and the relevant values are translated back to allow the comparability into NEDC. The values do not take into account in particular use and driving conditions, equipment or options and may vary depending on the format of tyres. For more information contact your local Retailer
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the offer details are accurate and up to date, Vauxhall reserves the right to change offers at any time. All offers are available at participating Retailers only.
Vauxhall endeavours to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, products shown on this site may differ from the latest specification and images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may show optional equipment. Customers are advised to check with their local Retailer for the latest specification.