Updating your Sat Nav
Crossland X and Grandland X Download Process
Please note that this file is between 8–16 GB and will require an excellent internet connection and a FAT 32/ MBR formatted USB drive with a capacity of 16 GB or more.
How to download:
- Plug an empty USB stick with at least 8GB memory into your computer
- Format with “FAT-32 Filesystem”
- Start the Download Process by clicking on the Download button below
- Save the Map-update file from the server on your Computer
- Unzip the downloaded file to your prepared USB stick using WinZip (what we recommend)
- Route: WinZip -> Settings -> WinZip Option -> expanded
- Make sure, the Option “Conversion LF to CR/LF at TAR Archive” is NOT selected on WinZip before starting the Unzip process
- Then plug the USB stick into the USB port of your vehicle. If you own a Crossland X the USB port is located in the centre console. If you own a Grandland X the USB port is located in the centre console.
Crossland X and Grandland X Upload Process
When your download has been completed, unzip the contents of the file within the USB as the SAT NAV system doesn’t support files that are compressed.
A few things to remember:
- Keep your engine running for the duration of the update
- Do not remove the USB stick until the update is complete
- Plug the USB stick into the USB port of your vehicle. If you own a Crossland X the USB port is located in the centre console. If you own a Grandland X the USB port is located in the centre console.
- Select the navigation function
- Click “Yes” to start updating the map
- Select the map update and click “Install”
- Click “Yes” to update your map
- Click “Yes” to finalise the map update
- Once the update is complete the system will reboot
If you own a different Vauxhall, please contact your local Vauxhall Retailer and they will be happy to assist you when purchasing SAT NAV map updates.
*Owners of the Vauxhall Crossland X and Grandland X benefit from free map updates each quarter for 5 years starting from the vehicle warranty begin date.