Prepare to be impressed
The new Vivaro GS has the same generous loadspace and payload capability in L1 panel van or doublecab form, so there's no compromise to the Vivaro's renowned dependability. And it’s not only as practical and clever as ever, it also boasts more innovative features than any other Vivaro meaning it's great to drive too.
Driver assistance features include:
- Speed sign recognition with intelligent speed adaptation
- Semi-adaptive cruise control
- Forward collision alert with auto emergency braking
- Side blind spot alert
- Lane departure warning
A great place to work
The Vivaro GS cabin wants for nothing. There's a stylish eco-leather interior with all the tech and practical touches you need, while the latest in connectivity keeps you in-touch and entertained. With plenty of other useful features like the ability to create a useful in-cab workspace, a fully connected live sat-nav system and air-con, this is a full-on Vivaro that’s got everything you need, and then some.
Additional features include:
• Bluetooth connectivity and DAB radio
• Smartphone projection
• Security alarm system
• Keyless start
The devil is in the detail
The stand-out Style of the new GS, with a dynamic bodykit and unique 18-inch black Y-spoke alloy wheels, make this Vivaro a real head turner. There's also a number of aerodynamic enhancements that bring its super sporty character to life.
- Sports- style rear bumper
- Extended side sill mouldings
- Sports- style rear roof spoiler
- 18-inch Y-spoke black alloy wheels
- Sports- style front lower spoiler