I Need Documentation To Export My Vehicle. How Do I Apply?

I need documentation to export my vehicle. How do I apply?

If you're the vehicle owner or registered keeper, please email regdata@vauxhall.co.uk. Your Retailer can do this for you, if you prefer. Please note that there's a £96 charge for the European Certificate of Conformity.