What work is carried out during a Vauxhall car service?
We offer 3 levels of servicing for Vauxhall cars. Interim Service, the Main Service and Major Service:
- An Interim Service (which is the vehicle's 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th) Consists of an oil and filter change, fluid-level checks (anti-freeze/coolant, brake/clutch fluid, power-steering fluid - if applicable - and screen wash top-up), a visual leak check, tyre pressure check and adjustment if needed, wash-wipe system check and adjust, lighting check, brake check, suspension check and a road test, as well as a many other checks. You'll normally receive a copy of the checklist that was filled out during the service.
- The Main Service (the vehicle’s 2nd, 6th, 10th) as per interim service plus replace battery in key fob, pollen filter, diesel fuel filter (if required) and brake fluid. Drive-belt, exhaust line and bonnet catch inspection. Headlamp alignment, parking brake check and adjust.
- The Major Service (the vehicles 4th, 8th, and 12th service) as per main service plus replace the petrol fuel filter, spark plugs and air filter.
Further checks are recommended over different distances or time periods. These include a timing-belt check, fuel-filter change (depending on the engine), brake-fluid change and spark-plug replacement (petrol vehicles only). These items normally involve extra cost.
What work is carried out during a Vauxhall van service?
We offer 2 levels of servicing for Vauxhall vans. Main Service and Major Service:
- The Main Service (intervals specific to van model please refer to your service book) Our Vauxhall van specialists will replace your engine oil and filter, plus replace key fob battery, pollen filter, brake fluid and a host of additional checks to vital components of your vehicle* Van prices exclude drive/timing belts .We will only use genuine Vauxhall parts. Whatsmore we'll also carry out a 25-point visual check and see if there are any outstanding safety campaigns or upgrades to your Vauxhall or software due. Plus we'll give you a Vauxhall stamp in your service book.
- The Major Service (intervals specific to van model please refer to your service book) As the Main service plus replacement of diesel fuel filter, air filter and spark plugs
Further checks are recommended over different distances or time periods. These include a timing-belt check, fuel-filter change (depending on the engine), brake-fluid change and spark-plug replacement (petrol vehicles only). These items normally involve extra cost. Please note Movano’s can only be serviced by our Specialist Van Centres.
To find more information on servicing click here.