To help you choose your next Vauxhall car with Motability, use our newest configurator. And if you need to ask any questions, the Vauxhall Concierge team is available to support you every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Vauxhall & Motability Store work?
- The Store is a tool which enables customers eligible for the Motability Scheme to configure a Vauxhall vehicle prior to discussing their requirements with their chosen Vauxhall Retailer before placing an order with Motability Operations Limited.
- To utilise the store you will to be signed up to Motability scheme with Motability Operations Ltd.
- Within the store you can review all the current Vauxhall vehicles with their agreed prices from Motability. The store allows you the opportunity to compare trim, engines, features and specifications.
- Once you have selected your chosen vehicle, we will ask you to chose your preferred Vauxhall Retailer who will place your order and will take you through the documents and contracts you will need to sign in order to finalise your order.
Does the store impact your agreement with Motability Operations?
- No, the store is a tool to help improve your decision making process. Your agreement with Motability remains the same as does their eligibility and requirements for starting of a new leasing term.
So much has gone online during COVID-19. Why not cars, too?
- Build your favourite Vauxhall, calculate your finance and get an online finance decision
- Support available via Telephone, Live Chat or Email if you just need someone to talk it through with
- If you don't fall in love with your new Vauxhall within 14 days, we'll take it back*