Do I Qualify For Motability?

How do I know if I qualify for Motability?

To be eligible for Motability, you, or the person you care for – which could be your child or parent – must have the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, or the Enhanced Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment.

Alternatively, you, or they, need to be receiving the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independent Payment.

You can find out more on our What is Motability? page. Or, if you haven’t applied for your mobility allowance yet, or got a copy of your award notice that provides details of your allowance entitlement, you can contact the Department of Work and Pensions to ask for help.