How do I order my first Motability car?
Once you're ready to order, it's simple - just contact the Motability Specialist at your local Vauxhall Retailer to arrange an appointment. You'll need to bring the following things when you meet:
- Your driving licence, if you wish to drive.
- Certificate of entitlement from either the Department of Work and Pensions or Veterans UK.
- Proof of address (e.g. recent utility bill or bank statement).
- The driving licences of your named drivers, and consent for their details to be checked against the DVLA's driver licence database. (If your named driver or drivers cannot come with you when ordering your car, they must complete a Driver Declaration Form beforehand).
- Details of any previous accidents and driving convictions that you or your named drivers have.
You (the Motability customer) should be there to place the order yourself, unless you have a legal appointee to represent you.