OCTOPUS WALLBOX OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information about us
We are Vauxhall Motors Limited (“Vauxhall”) a company registered in England and Wales (we, our or us as applicable). Our company registration number is 135767, our registered VAT number is 382 3249 67 and our registered office is at:
2 Sunbeam Way
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0800 083 0895 or by writing to us at the address detailed above. We may record calls for quality and training.
WALLBOX PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
By taking up the Promotion you confirm your acceptance and agree to these terms and conditions.
You will be entitled to buy the home wallbox charging unit (“Wallbox”) for £989 (RRP) subject to the terms below when ordering the all-electric vehicle or Hybrid.
- Customer has selected their preferred Supplier as Octopus (Ohme Home Pro Wallbox).
- The specification of the Wallbox is to be determined by VAUXHALL.
A 7.4kW single phase Wallbox is offered, as this is the most suitable for both UK households and the vehicle standard specification.
The Promotion is only available at the point of vehicle order, to customers who order the all-electric vehicle or Hybrid by 9th January 2024.
The following individuals will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion:
- Anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Promotion.
In order to qualify for the Promotion, you will need to meet the following conditions (collectively referred to as the ‘Eligibility Criteria’::
Order the all-electric vehicle or Hybrid by 9th Janaury 2024.
- Accurately complete the Supplier’s application process in full
- Be the registered keeper of the vehicle.
- Be the person purchasing or financing (as applicable) the vehicle.
- Have designated private off-street parking belonging to your property that can be accessed at all times.
- Have the legal right to have the Wallbox installed at your premises and obtain any required planning or building approvals require for your installation.
- Ensure that your utility supplier/provider is able to support installation and running of the Wallbox, prior to its installation.
- Qualify for a Standard Installation as defined by the Supplier.
- Ensure the address on your vehicle order form matches the installation address provided to Supplier.
Where additional works are required for an installation, that do not form part of the Supplier’s Standard Installation (‘Additional Works’), the Supplier will contact you directly and provide you with a quotation for the cost of this. To continue with your installation, you will need to make this payment via the payment link the Supplier will send you directly.
Once your installation date has been scheduled, you may reschedule the date but you must give the Supplier at least two working days’ notice if you want to this, or you may be charged a fee of £150. To reschedule your appointment, please contact the Supplier at 0808 196 6842
Only one Wallbox per vehicle is permitted for the Promotion.
When the Wallbox has been installed you shall indemnify the Supplier for all claims, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses (including third party claims and legal fees that the Supplier may incur arising from or in connection with the installation of the Wallbox)
Your Ohme Wallbox comes with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer. The Supplier will assign the benefit of this warranty to you with Vauxhall’s permission upon completion of the installation and will provide you with details on how to claim it. After the Supplier has completed the installation of your Wallbox , you will be responsible for maintaining it ensure that it continues to operate in good working order.
The Supplier will not be liable to you for:
- Any loss due to circumstances beyond their control (Force Majeure event)
- Any loss which is indirect, consequential, economic or financial including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill, business, contractor wasted expenses;
- Any loss which was not or could not have been reasonably foreseen even if the Supplier, the Supplier’s employees, subcontractors or agents did not follow these Terms; or
- Any loss suffered as a result of the act of omission of a third party;
- Any losses that arise due to your act, omission, negligence of default
If you suffer any loss or damage, the Supplier’s responsibility to you and Vauxhall will be limited to a maximum of £5,000.
The Supplier does not limit or exclude liability for death or personal inury caused by their negligent acts of omissions
If you are entitled to and exercise your right to cancel or withdraw from the order to purchase or finance (as applicable) your vehicle and if such Wallbox has already been installed, we will be entitled to remove it from your premises.
It is your responsibility to ensure all required third party permissions are sought in relation to the installation of the Wallbox at your address. Vauxhall reserves the right to request proof of such consents prior to the installation of the Wallbox should it so wish.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms, Vauxhall may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this Promotion.
Vauxhall Reserves the right to amend the specification of Wallbox or offer an alternative promotion product of equal or greater value.
We reserve the right to amend, suspend or withdraw this Promotion at any time.
There is no cash or credit alternative to the Promotion and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, we do not take any responsibility for inability to participate in this Promotion.
Vauxhall will not be liable for any costs resulting from the use of the Wallbox, including but not limited to the maintenance and repair of the Wallbox and associated running costs.
We reserve the right to disqualify any customer if, in our sole judgement, the customer has not complied with these terms, has tampered with the operation of the Promotion, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Vauxhall, OZEV, the Supplier , or any other entrant.